The SGW1010 is an advanced, highly flexible and ultra-low power multiprotocol SoM that enables Bluetooth 5.0 (BLE) connectivity for portable and extremely low power embedded systems.
The SGW1010 delivers robust RF performance, low-energy consumption and a wide selection of MCU peripherals. This can minimize the engineering efforts and development costs associated with adding Bluetooth 5.0 to any product, accelerating its time-to-market.
- Complete RF solution with integrated antenna.
- Bluetooth 5 ready multi-protocol module:
- Long Range
- Advertising Extension support.
- Wireless System-on-Chip: Nordic nRF52840:
- 32-bit ARM Cortex™-M4F CPU @64MHz
- 1MB Flash program memory
- 256kB RAM data memory.
- Wide selection of MCU Peripherals:
- Full-speed USB 2.0 (12Mbps)
- Four SPI Master/Slave (8Mbps)
- Two 2-wire Master/Slave (I2C compatible)
- Two UARTs (with CTS/RTS)
- NFC TagMA interface
- 20 channel CPU independent Programmable Peripheral Interconnect (PPI)
- 5x32 bit, 3x24bit Real Timer Counters (RTC)
- 12-bit/200K SPS ADC.
- Support 128-bit AES HW encryption.
- 48 General Purpose I/O pins.
- Supply voltage: 1.7–5.5V.
- Low Energy Current consumption, 3V DCDC enabled:
- Tx only, 0dBm: 4.8mA (typical)
- Rx only@1Mbps: 4.6mA (typical)
- System On mode, with full RAM retention: 2.35uA.
- System Off mode, with full RAM retention: 1.86uA.
- Operating Temperature: −40°C to 85°C.
- CE : certified
- FCC ID : 2AS9401
- IC : 25021-01
- BQB : DID D046088, QDID : 135014
- Mechanical Dimension: 10.2mm x 15.0mm x 2.2mm.
- Connected home
- Smart city infrastructure
- Industrial mesh networks
- Industrial smart lighting
- Logistics and transportation
- Currency in USD
- Shipment Terms : FOB HK , customer will be responsible for the Freight charge (FEDEX) for export delivery
- Lead time : 6 weeks