The SGW111x series of pre-certified multiprotocol SoM enables Bluetooth 5.0/Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity for portable and extremely low power embedded systems. Powered by Nordic’s nRF52840 Bluetooth® 5/BLE SoC, the SGW111X BLE Module can be easily applicable to popular development platforms to facilitate the building of smart devices fast at optimized cost.
The highly flexible, ultra-low power SGW111X BLE Module features a small form factor of 10.2mm x 14.1mm x 1.9mm, and 128-bit AES hardware encryption which ensures best-in-class security for data transmission. This advanced BLE module series greatly facilitates IoT applications including connected home, smart industry, smart transport and logistics, etc.
- Complete RF solution with integrated antenna.
- Bluetooth 5 ready multi-protocol module:
- Long Range
- Advertising Extension support.
- Wireless System-on-Chip: Nordic nRF52840:
- 32-bit ARM Cortex™-M4F CPU @64MHz
- 1MB Flash program memory
- 256kB RAM data memory.
- Wide selection of MCU Peripherals:
- Full-speed USB 2.0 (12Mbps)
- Four SPI Master/Slave (8Mbps)
- Two 2-wire Master/Slave (I2C compatible)
- Two UARTs (with CTS/RTS)
- NFC TagMA interface
- 20 channel CPU independent Programmable Peripheral Interconnect (PPI)
- 5x32 bit, 3x24bit Real Timer Counters (RTC)
- 12-bit/200K SPS ADC.
- Support 128-bit AES HW encryption.
- 48 General Purpose I/O pins.
- Supply voltage: 1.7–5.5V.
- Maximum power 8dBm, build-in antenna gain 2dBi
- Low Energy Current consumption, 3V DCDC enabled:
- Tx only, 0dBm: 4.8mA (typical)
- Rx only@1Mbps: 4.6mA (typical)
- System On mode, with full RAM retention: 2.35uA.
- System Off mode, with full RAM retention: 1.86uA.
- Operating Temperature: −40°C to 85°C.
- CE : Certified
- FCC ID : 2AS9402
- IC : 25021-02
- BQB : DID D046088, QDID : 135014
- Mechanical Dimension: 10.4mm x 14.2mm x 1.9mm.
- Connected home
- Smart city infrastructure
- Industrial mesh networks
- Industrial smart lighting
- Logistics and transportation
- Currency in USD
- Shipment Terms : FOB HK , customer will be responsible for the Freight charge (FEDEX) for export delivery